The last time I shared a face mask post it ended up being a hit (and one of my most popular posts), so I figured why not do another? I’ve been having a lot of fun experimenting with different homemade masks, and this time was no different. This mask is super cleansing and gets deep down in your skin with moisturize so you glow (I swear, my skin looked so good). All the ingredients are natural too, so you know there’s no crazy chemicals messing with ya. Here’s some of the benefits these ingredients offer:
- Greek yogurt has lactic acid, which dissolves dead skin cells and helps boost collagen in deep layers of your skin, helping you look young and fresh.
- Turmeric is good for treating acne because of it’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties, helps regulate the amount of oil your face produces, AND helps stimulate cell growth.
- Honey pulls moisture from the air and helps it get deep into the layers of your skin, while its enzymes help clarify your pores.
Basically, this mask is gonna help clear up your skin then keep you looking fresh and young. Honestly, if you don’t love it I think you made it wrong.
DIY GREEK YOGURT MASK
• 2 T greek yogurt
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp honey
• Combine ingredients, slather on face!
• Let sit till dry, then remove.
Let me know in the comments if you test out the mask,
I’d love to hear about your experience!