I’ve decided to bring over a feature that I had on my blogger account, and that at the end of every month I’m going to post a roundup of my favorite photos or moments that I managed to photograph on my phone from the month that just passed. Some you may have already seen featured on my instagram if you follow me (you should if you don’t!), and some you may not have.
• lazy days in my room with my indoor garden
• playing with plant shadows on my bedroom wall
• exploring near Rittenhouse with John
• one of the first visits to Tria!
• Spring in South Philadelphia
• late night roof top hangs in Fishtown
• outfit reflections post Philadelphia flower show
• all pinks in Northern Liberties
• a dead garden (I think they were pepper plants) in South Philadelphia
• playing with the rainbows on my bedroom ceiling
March definitely was the bringer of spring here in Philly. Spare a few cold days, it’s definitely warming up over here in this corner of the east coast! I found myself exploring a lot more this month, probably because I could finally truly venture out of the house again and really get out on my bike. I’m really excited to see how April pans out!
What about you? Did you get out more in March?
Also hey, do you want to see more features like this? Less? Let me know!