Lately I’ve been working toward making changes and living a more positive life with intention, and in doing so, decided to free myself from blogger and my blog there that didn’t feel true to me. For the sake of starting over new with total transparency, here’s 6 things about me you may not (or maybe you do?) know:
- I got my GED.
- I was born in Germany, because my parents were in the military. I haven’t been back since I was a baby.
- I have a diabetic black cat named George. He gets insulin twice day and is the biggest pain in my butt but totally worth it. Usually.
- I’m a fairly straight shooter who takes no shit, sometimes that makes me more likable, sometimes less.
- I have hashimoto’s, a hypothyroid autoimmune disease. I’m trying to transition to a gluten-free diet because of it. It’s not easy.
- I probably have more plants than you. Not kidding.