In case you’re new here, at the end of every month I try to do a photo roundup of some pictures I’ve taken. I somehow forgot about my post rounding-up May (oops!), but you can see the months before that here! This month was a little stressful (guys, finding a house is crazy business) so I don’t think I took as many pictures as I’d normally have liked to. I will say though, SO MANY of my days this month have been spent outside. I’m so dang glad it’s finally warm enough to get out and about, am I right?
• a random tree in South Philly
• playing with virtual reality video games
• mulberries I found around South Philly
• the back yard at Little Nonna’s
• sometimes a girl needs a new silk black robe
What’re you looking forward to in July?